Monday, October 27, 2008

Another week

I was talking to Rachel last week, and she had to remind me that I was taking this coming week off. I think I'm going to need this vacation to get caught up, or get ahead again on some of my assignments for different classes. I didn't do so well this past weekend setting aside enough time to get everything done, so it felt like I was behind the eight ball all weekend. Oh, well, it went with my crappy week like stink on a diaper. Time to take a small breather and put the nose to the grindstone again, and stop slacking off because I'm "doing so well".

1 comment:

Caboose said...

I hate days and weeks that stink...they are no fun. I had one of those a couple of weeks ago. I hope this one goes better for you. Thank you for your call, it was definitely the reason we finished ;) thoughtful of you to remember! Love you all!