Sunday, April 26, 2009

Soccer Blues

I'm annoyed today.  I know, shocker, huh?

Why is it that some people think the world was created to serve them?  

You'd think a little thing like a bottle of Gatorade wouldn't set a person off, but I've had enough of this guy.  He walks into the snack bar today (uninvited) like he owns the place, tells me what needs to be done and how to do it, grabs a Gatorade from the fridge, opens it and starts to drink.  He then proceeds to tell me about his day, how long it was, and how much he did for the fields starting at 8 o'clock in the morning.  He sighs, and then walks out without paying for his drink.  Now, I grant you - I don't like this guy.  I've had previous encounters with him, and his wife for that matter, that left a bad taste in my mouth.  But taking a Gatorade from the snack bar?  Why?  Do you think that you deserve it?  Do you think that because you are a board member, you can rape and pillage the snack bar at your whim?  I am on the board as well, and I paid for all the stuff my kids ate/drank when they were in there.  There was another board member that paid for his bottle of water and pretzel while I was working.  Unless you're working the snack bar that day, or are dropping something off -- STAY OUT.  

Gatorade ruins a day -- who knew?

No comments: