Friday, April 16, 2010

WOW

Has it really been eight months since my last post on here? I have been such a slacker, but it seems that between school, work, and being a father there is little time left for other things. Let's try to catch up:

The end of August brought a start to another semester. I took four summer classes, so I was only able to enjoy two weeks of summer before starting up again.
September was pretty uneventful -- as was October. Although this time period brought the start to my favorite season of all, FALL !! I want to find a place where the weather is like that year round, and move there.
November brought Thanksgiving, and our Black Friday baby -- Courtney. Thank goodness for Loretta and Rory Sargeant -- you saved the day at the last minute.
December brought the end of another semester, which included barely passing Statistics. It's okay, I totally half-assed that class.
January was awesome, because I had a month off between semesters. It was also bad, because Rachel told me that it was time to stop putting off thinking about where we were going to transfer to once we graduated from community college. I ended up applying to four colleges ...
February and March were good -- February marked getting into two of the schools I applied to, and March brought a surprise birthday party for me that Rachel planned. March also marked getting into BYU -- yeah, me at BYU, look out Provo.
April is rapidly passing by, and my final semester is wrapping up quickly. The big question is whether or not Rachel and I are going to walk for graduation. We're going back and forth trying to decide.

I leave you with perhaps the funniest video clip you'll find on youtube:

No comments: