Sunday, March 16, 2008

All of the sudden it was a little too quiet.......




It was a tuesday night about two weeks ago.....Aaron was at an Elders Quorum meeting, Allie was in bed for being naughty, Lindsay was asleep. So it was just me and Ryleigh hanging out. She had been running back and forth between me at the computer and the front room, watching something on tv.....and then it was just too quiet! I found Ryleigh on the floor in the living room with Allie's fingernail polish all over her legs!!!! It was kind of funny I must admit. I proceeded to give her a bath, and the purple came off, however, the blue dye they use in the nail polish, did NOT! Ryleigh did not understand why we kept calling her Smurfette! She kept saying "I am not Smurfette, I am Ryleigh". So just a little insight into our lives!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLL.. I hope that's not the stuff we got her, but I have a feeling it is. Oh my that's hilarious. I hope you aren't cursing our names right now.

Anonymous said...

I hate to admit it, but after the adventures we've been having here, this makes me feel a little better! :)