Monday, March 24, 2008

Whoopsie

I forgot to add a few pics of the Easter outfits that Rachel picked out for the girls. I've never seen a woman so determined to get a certain white sweater in my life. Here I thought that a white sweater was a white sweater - but I realize that I am a guy, and things like that just don't matter to me as much. Our big joke is that if I was left to dress the girls, they would be wearing flip-flops and jeans all the time.





After taking the pictures of the girls outside, I decided to walk into a low hanging tree branch and had a nice Easter egg of my own on top of my noggin. I'm not surprised at this, because I'm very clumsy and whack my head all the time at the Gallion's house on their hanging kitchen light fixture. You can see the little blood mark in the middle of the pic, Rachel just had to snap it for posterity. Now, I share with you ... because that's who I am.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD! Lindsay has gotten sooooo big. I need a closer shot. I can't tell who she looks like more.
Billy has sooooo many girlfriends to choose from now.

Fetcher said...

As of right now, we're not sure either. One of our friends said that they are seeing more of me in Lindsay, but it's still way too early to tell.

CORMELS said...

Your girls are beautiful! Let me know your email racheal and I wll send you a note.
Melissa

CORMELS said...

Rachel,
your girls are so cute. let me know your email and i will drop you a note.
Melissa

Karine said...

Hi, this is the Waggoner's! We are so glad that you found us, therefore, we can see what your amazing fam is up to as well! I can't believe big your girls are getting, has it really been a year? I also, had no idea you had another baby, thank goodness for these blogs or I would really be out to lunch!
Well, I hope you all are doing wonderful. Please keep up the blogging!
Karine Waggoner

Janell said...

I just love your blog. It's quite an entertaining read! (And I think the white sweaters were worth the hunt...they look great!) We love you fetchin Palmers!

Janell