Friday, June 27, 2008

Why do I feel so weird?

Tonight, for some reason or another, I decided to create a myspace page. Rachel was working tonight, so I was playing COD 4 on the Playstation - and quit when she got home.

Why do I feel so weird for making a page? For some reason I can't explain, just feels odd. Like I'm trying too hard to be youthful. Oh, well - - it'll probably sit around collecting dust like my Facebook page, my free Juno account, and the other cool internet stuff that I thought would be fun, but soon were ditched. In any case, if you wanna add me as a friend, I need some more pictures of everyone in my friends section. I may feel weird about making a page, but I don't want to also feel like a loser. Thanks to Jim and Jess for already adding me as a friend, much love sent out to you guys, and we'll see you in a week.

Peace.

No comments: